Welcome to our journey through foster parenting and adopting. I am so glad you have visited my blog.

My prayer is that through my experiences on this journey, I can be of help to someone else. I want Jesus Christ to be glorified through this blog because it is only through him that I am able to make this journey.

Here we go, let's start this journey together.

With All My Heart
Paula

Thursday, January 20, 2011

STUCK

I have been stuck on 21 followers for a long time now.  I am really wanting to know who follows along so I may also follow you.   Please, please, if you read my blog but are not showing up on my followers list please add yourself as a follower.

I am beginning to feel like only 21 people love me lol.

2 comments:

  1. Try MAP LOCO- it tracks number of hits and even better, where they come from. I think I have 40 followers and today, for example, I had 122 hits. It even tells you how many time the person at each location has visited you. Don't worry, you are loved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here and on your followers list! We're with ya! =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say after reading my blog. I hope that what you read is helpful. Please feel free to share.