Welcome to our journey through foster parenting and adopting. I am so glad you have visited my blog.

My prayer is that through my experiences on this journey, I can be of help to someone else. I want Jesus Christ to be glorified through this blog because it is only through him that I am able to make this journey.

Here we go, let's start this journey together.

With All My Heart
Paula

Friday, April 29, 2011

STORMS HAVE PASSED

The storms have passed and by the grace of God me and my family and friends are ok. The devastation is terrible. So many lives lost. Please pray for our state in this terrible time. May the victims feel God's presence and peace in this time.

Seth turned 18 in March. I can't hardly believe it's possible.

Patton finished up his baseball. He had a good season. He pitched his first no hitter.

Landon is making great grades and enjoying baseball.

Jacob is just the house joy. He makes me smile just to look at him.

Tiny is still with us. I am really not sure how much longer that will
be.

Chyne and I are doing okay. Work has been very slow for Chyne but hopefully it will pick up soon.

God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say after reading my blog. I hope that what you read is helpful. Please feel free to share.